The Number Game!

Forum rules
Information for 'Game Players'

All users must abide by the forum rules that you agreed to abide by when you registered.

All users playing the games must abide by the game rules as stated by the person who started the game ("Game Leader"). These rules will be stated in the first post of the game by the Game Leader.

Please remove your signatures from all of your posts within the Game Zone by unticking the 'Attatch signature (signatures can be changed in profile)' box.

Please refrain from using the 'Quote' button.

The Administrators may lock or delete any game that we class as unsuitable without prior warning.

Information for 'Game Leaders'

When you start your game, please explain the game as simply as possible and give it an appropriate title. Write down all of the rules for your game and give the 'Game Players' an example as it is very helpfull.

Once you have started a game, it is up to you to enforce the rules of the game and answer any questions that players may have.

Once the game has finished it is inportant that you inform the moderators that the game is finished so that the game can be locked so no one can post a reply. To do so, please insert the following bit of text (in red):

GAME ENDED!

When a moderator sees this text it is their cue to lock the topic.
Keith
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator
Scout County / Region / Area: Cleveland (England)

The Number Game!

Post by Keith » 07 Aug 2016, 19:39

For this game all you need to do is guess my number between 1 and 100. I will give one of three answers: 'Higher', 'Lower' or 'Correct' so it isn't just a wild guesses.

For this game only the numbers between 1 and 100 will be accepted, no decimals are allowed.
Any post from a player that is not a guess should be put within [square] brackets.
I will only answer guesses with 'Higher', 'Lower' or 'Correct'

So, guess my number.

Keith "Hawkeye"
Founder and Administrator, Scout Forum UK
Assistant Beaver Scout Leader (Woodbadge)
1st Ingleby Barwick (St Francis) Scout Group

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login